AGENDA for the 155th Y-Y (Wai-Wai) CLUB
at ABCD INSTITUTE
- DATE :Dec. 12th (2nd Sat.), 2020（Without party）
PLACE: 3rd floor of Petit Maison Yoyogi
- DISCUSSION or DEBATE: 6:00PM~8:00PM
CONDUCTED by Mr. Ben Henderson and Sam-san (Nicholas- san participating )
(1)Hard Topic: This is conducted by Ben-san or Nicholas-san
As you know, Biden Democrat candidate won the US Presidential election.
His policies are focused on the following domestic and foreign items;
1) DOMESTIC :
a)Overcoming the coronavirus problems
b) Recovering the economy
a) How will the new US government with the Biden administration treat the Chinese government?
b) What should the Japanese government do concerning the issues between America & China?
(2) Soft Topic: This is conducted by Sam-san
This year’s white paper on the economy and public finance pointed out that now; there aren’t enough human resources for fostering needed and a shortage of up to 790,000 people in the field by 2030. This is caused by the reasons which about 70% of IT-related human resources who work on systems design, information processing and other services which are concentrated in the tech industry in Japan.
1) How will Japan be able to overcome from the lack of human resources of IT engineers?
2) The school education system should be changed to encourage students, including in primary school to earn programing and gaming.
for \2500 初回参加者はFree
Free of charge for foreigners or our staff.
for party fee(participants in party only.)
ABCD学院受付 TEL : 03-5365-1341 / FAX : 03-5365-1340
We call for participants in this meeting through Skype!!