AGENDA for the 151th Y-Y (Wai-Wai) CLUB
at ABCD INSTITUTE
- DATE&TIME:Nov. th (30th Sat.), 2019. 6:00PM~9:00PM
PLACE: 3rd floor of Petit Maison Yoyogi
- DISCUSSION or DEBATE: 6:00PM~8:00PM
CONDUCTED by Mr. Nicholas Christian & Ms.Belinder Simonds
Recent Hagiuda’s remark that examinees ” should compete in accordance with their standing “ aroused distrust, which could be interpreted as his acknowledgement of the advantages and disadvantages of the private sector tests.
As the result, he apologized and said “it plans to spend a year considering whether to use private-sector tests and aims to launch a new English test system in the 2024 school year.”
1) Which test will you choose as the best, such as TOEFL or Eiken or the other?
2) Another option could be that the National C. Test for University Ent. Exam will be developped a test to properly measure these four skills on its own.
(2) Soft Topic :
Regarding 2020 Olympic marathons’ move to Sapporo set.
On 1st of Nov. the Tokyo government accepted a proposal to move the 2020 Summer Oplympic’s marathon and race walk events to Sapporo from Tokyo to avoid summer heat.
These problems are to be late and to be decided by IOC although Tokyo governor said “this decision without consent.”
1) IOC has decided to move” Marathon” out of the host city, it’s good idea or not?
2)What is the host city? Does the host city has the right to decide its place for the game, because the city has been spending much money for protecting Athletes from summer heat
3)The other problems will be welcome by the members.
4. CLUB TICKET (or equivalent lesson ticket) for \2500+ \1000 (charges for alcohol & food)、初回参加者は\1000(drink charge)のみ
Free of charge for foreigners or our staff.
備考：Internetでの参加：時間帯 日本時間6:00~8:00 PM (2h)
ABCD学院受付 TEL : 03-5365-1341 / FAX : 03-5365-1340
We call for participants in this meeting through Skype!!